Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Data is getting truncated in exported file (.xls/.txt/.xlsx/.csv

Thanks for your last reply. It appears that Exporter Pro does not support translating the 'msDS-userpasswordexpirytimecomputed' into an actual date. We will fix this on the next update.

As for the 'pwdlastset' vs %SYM_AD_PWD_AGE%, I copied all of the accounts with a pwdlastset and the value of %SYM_AD_PWD_AGE% into Excel, and created a new column with the formula =Today-A1, and the results we the same as our calculation, rounded up or down accordingly.

I also checked and in Hyena v8.8 the calculation has not changed. The 'pwdlastset' is coming directly from AD, and Hyena bases the calculation of the password age based on the same attribute value 'pwdlastset'.
    Kevin Stanush
    SystemTools Software Inc.

Please add both pwdlastset and %SYM_AD_PWD_AGE% to an AD query, and run that for all of your users. Then, sort on the pwdlastset column and select all of the accounts that have a date in that column, and Edit > Copy the pwdlastset and %SYM_AD_PWD_AGE% to the clipboard, paste into a file, and email that to support@systemtools.com. I'll put into Excel. Make sure a TAB is set as the field delimiter. I just need those two columns, nothing else. Hyena uses a Microsoft function to calculate this difference, so I don't know why it would be off, even considering time zone and DST settings.
    Kevin Stanush

Also, check to see if the date/time displayed for pwdlastset is the same in Hyena as Exporter Pro for a couple of accounts. I wanted to make sure the date functions are returning the same value.
    Kevin Stanush